As per Government directives it is mandatory to link ADHAAR Number and PAN Number in LIC’S POLICIES from 1st January,2018.
Table of Contents
How to link the Adhaar Number and Pan Number with LIC policies ?
As per Government directives it is mandatory to link ADHAAR AND PAN in LIC’S POLICIES by 1st January, 2018.
If you want to “link Adhar and pan number” in your existing LIC’s policies offline, please download LIC Aadhaar and PAN Mandate form from this link LIC Online Aadhaar and PAN Mandate form and fill the form and submit as soon as possible in your LIC home branch.
LIC has recently released an online facility to link Aadhaar and Pan numbers for LIC policies. Please note that there is no need to enter LIC’s e-servicing portal to update your Aadhaar and Pan number.
|If you want to link AADHAAR number and PAN number in your LIC’S Policies online ,Please follow given below steps.|
Now, through this post, let us know the online procedure for linking Aadhaar number with LIC policies Below is the online process of linking the ADHAR NUMBER and PAN NUMBER for your existing LIC policies.
- Please visit this link ‘link Aadhar and PAN LIC policy on the home page‘ on the home page, you can see also these steps in below image.
Once you click on the link, the above image is displayed on the screen. “Keep a list of LIC policies along with your Aadhar card and PAN card.” Click on ‘PROCEED‘.
• After clicking on the PROCEED BUTTON, a new image will open like below. You have to provide your full name (as per your Aadhar card), date of birth, Adhar number, email-id, PAN, mobile number (which is linked to your adhar) and enter your LIC policy number in the respective area. If you have many LIC policies, you can add all together.
Enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Get OTP‘ button, an OTP will be sent to your adhar linked mobile number.
- Cross-check the details provided by you and you can enter the OTP you received.
- After submitting an online linking request, you will receive the following message below.
Your aadhaar details received for linking to your following LIC policies. confirmation SMS and e-mail will be sent to you after verification with UIDAI.
- A confirmation SMS / e-mail will be received regarding ‘linking’ status after a few days.
Currently, LIC is providing linking facility only through online mode. Linking the Aadhaar through other methods like SMS / IVR has not yet been launched by LIC.
- If you are taking a new LIC policy, your adhar and PAN details will be collected in the proposal form. LIC will complete the adhar linking process before issuing you a new policy.
If any data is not correct between the adhar and in your LIC policy (eg name / birth date), the LIC linking process will be rejected.
You can use this link directly https://www.licindia.in/Home/Link_Aadhaar_and_PAN_to_Policy to add ADHAAR and PAN in your LIC’S Policies.
Services that I offer
- New LIC Policy Quotes and Completion
- Complete guidance
- Doorstep Premium Collection Service
- Personalized Policy Recommendations
- Renewal / Revival of Lapsed Policies
- Human Life Value Calculation
- Life Time Services
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT -:
BASPA NAND PANCHOLI
25,KG,Marg,Jeevan Prakash Building.
LIC of India,Branch Unit-117.
3rd floor,C.P. New Delhi-110001