LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947 – Features, Benefits, Full Details and Review
LIC of India has been launched LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947 from 2nd February 2020, ‘LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947‘ is a non-linked, with-profits, limited premium payment money back life insurance plan.
LIC started the same scheme also on 2nd February 2020, in the name of LIC’s Bima Shree plan 948, but the minimum amount of insurance in the scheme is Ten lacs (10,00,000), similarly LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947. There is also a lower form of similar plan, this plan is specially designed for targeted segment of High Net-worth Individuals (HNI). It provides financial support for the family on the death of the insured person during the policy term, together with additional protection for the insured in the case of having 15 major diseases.
This scheme can be taken for, 14, 16, 18 and 20 years. The period of payment of premium will be less than 4 years, compared to the period of plan. The minimum insurance amount has been kept in One Crore (1,00,00,000) in this plan. The Unique Identification Number (UIN) for ‘LIC New Jeevan Shiromani Policy 947 ‘ is 512N315V02.
In LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947 Guaranteed Additions shall accrue at the rate of Rs. 50 per thousand Basic Sum Assured for the first five years and Rs. 55 per thousand Basic Sum Assured from 6th policy year till the end of premium paying term. In addition, the policy shall participate in the profits in form of Loyalty Additions also.
Also Read this : Invest 10K per month & Get Rs 1 Cr returns
- Guaranteed Additions during premium payment term.
- Premium Waiver Benefit (PWB) Rider in case of Minor Policy Holder.
- Paid premiums are exempted from income tax under 80C.
- Tax free Money Backs and Maturity u/s 10(10D).
- Choice of 5 riders by paying additional premiums.
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider
- Accident Benefit Rider
- New Term Assurance Rider
- New Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Premium Waiver Benefit Rider
- Settlement option for 5, 10 or 15 years shall be available for maturity as well as death benefits under the plan.
Read Also This – LIC Money Back Plan get Bonus amount for every five years
Eligibility/Parameters of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 947
|Age at Entry||8 years (Completed)|
|Policy Term (Premium Paying Term)||14(10), 16(12), 18(14), 20(16)|
Maximum Age at Entry in Years (As per Nearest Birthday)
|55 Years for 14 Year Term|
51 Years for 16 Year Term
48 Years for 18 Year Term
45 Years for 20 Year Term
|Basic Sum Assured||1,00,00,000 and above in multiples of (10,00,000)|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (SSS and NACH Only)|
|Premium Payment Mode rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
The benefits payable under an inforce policy are as under:
On death during first five years: “Sum Assured on Death” along with accrued Guaranteed Additions shall be payable.
On death after completion of five policy years but before the date of maturity: “Sum Assured on Death” along with accrued Guaranteed Additions and Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
Where “Sum Assured on Death is defined as the higher of
- 10 times of annualised premium or
- Absolute amount assured to be paid on death , i.e. 125 % Basic Sum Assured.
- This death benefit shall not be less than 105 % of all the premiums paid as on date of death. Premiums referred above shall not include any taxes, extra amount chargeable under the policy due to underwriting decision and rider premiums, if any.
Survival Benefit (Money Back):
|Policy Term||1st Money Back||2nd Money Back||Maturity Details|
|14||30% of SA at end of 10th policy year||30% of SA at end of 12th policy year||40% of SA + GAs + LA|
|16||35% of SA at end of 12th policy year||35% of SA at end of 14th policy year||30% of SA + GAs + LA|
|18||40% of SA at end of 14th policy year||40% of SA at end of 16th policy year||20% of SA + GAs + LA|
|20||45% of SA at end of 16th policy year||45% of SA at end of 18th policy year||10% of SA + GAs + LA|
On the life assured surviving to each of the specified duration, during the policy term, a fixed percentage of Basic Sum Assured shall be payable. The fixed percentage for various policy terms is as below:
- For policy term 14 years : 30 % of Basic Sum Assured on each of 10th and 12th policy anniversary
- For policy term 16 years : 35 % of Basic Sum Assured on each of 12th and 14th policy anniversary
- For policy term 18 years : 40 % of Basic Sum Assured on each of 14th and 16th policy anniversary
- For policy term 20 years : 45 % of Basic Sum Assured on each of 16th and 18th policy anniversary
Read Also This – LIC’s New Money Back Plan – 25 Year
On the life assured surviving to the end of the policy term, “Sum Assured on Maturity” along with accrued Guaranteed Additions and Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable
Where “Sum Assured on Maturity” is as under
|For policy term 14 years : 40 % of Basic Sum Assured|
|For policy term 16 years : 30 % of Basic Sum Assured|
|For policy term 18 years : 20 % of Basic Sum Assured|
|For policy term 20 years : 10 % of Basic Sum Assured|
Provided the policy is inforce, a Guaranteed Addition at the rate of Rs.50 per thousand Basic Sum Assured for the first five years and Rs.55 per thousand Basic Sum Assured from 6th
Policy year till the end of premium paying term will accrue at the end of each policy year for which full years premiums have been paid. In case the premiums are not duly paid, the Guaranteed Additions shall cease to accrue under a policy
In case of a paid-up policy or on surrender of a policy the Guaranteed Addition for the policy year in which the last premium is received (i.e. wherein full year’s premiums have not been received) will be added on proportionate basis in proportion to the premium received for that year
Read Also This – LIC Best Family Protection Life Insurance Plans
LIC Jeevan Shromani Plan 947 With Example
|Basic Sum Assured||1,00,00,000|
|Policy Term||20 Years|
|Premium Paying Term||16 Years (20-4)|
|Premium of Basic Plan (without GST)||7,36,568. 1st yr.|
720709. 2nd yr.
As per above policy details, following table provides Year-wise and age premium paid, moneyback, risk covers and maturity details.
Let’s understanding the mention below Table:
The year-wise progress of policy has been illustrated below, Policy holder will get TWO Money Backs of Rs. 45,00,000 each on completion of 16th and 18th policy years and on maturity (completion of 20 years) Rs. 1,05,50,000 + Loyalty Addition (LA). In case of death before 20 years, for example, if death happens after 14 years from commencement, then Death claim shall be 2,15,00,000 + Loyalty Additions (LA) and paid to the nominee.
Also Read this : Invest 10K per month & Get Rs 1 Cr returns
I hope “LIC Jeevan Shromani Plan 947” के बारे में ये जानकारी अच्छी लगी होगी, अगर हाँ तो इसे अपने सभी Friends के साथ Social media पर Share जरुर करें ताकी आपकी मदद से दुसरे लोग भी इस योजना की जानकारी को पढ़ सकें, और वो इसका लाभ ले सके, कोई ऐसी जानकारी रह गयी हो और आप जानना चाहते हो तो आपके सुझाव व प्रस्ताव स्वीकार्य हैं और नीचे दिए गए comment box में टिप्पणी भी अवश्य दें! धन्यवाद…
- LIC जीवन लक्ष्य प्लान 933LIC जीवन लक्ष्य प्लान 933 मापदंड, लाभ, उदाहरण पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में LIC जीवन लक्ष्य प्लान 933 – (LIC तालिका 933) LIC Of India ने इसे 1 फ़रवरी 2020 से इसमे कुछ परिवर्तन करके दुबारा से चालू कर दिया है पहले यह पालिसी जीवन लक्ष्य… Read More »
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya 933LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933, Benefits, Features, Parameter Review full details with Example. LIC of India new plan launched on 1st. february 2020 which name is LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 (LIC Table no. 933) is a combination of risk cover and saving plan which… Read More »
- LIC Jeevan Umang 945LIC Jeevan Umang 945, Benefits, Features, parameter and Review full details. LIC Jeevan Umang 945, Benefits, Features, parameter and Review. LIC of India new plan launched on 1st. February, 2020 which name is LIC Jeevan Umang 945 (LIC Table no. 945) is a non-linked, with-profits… Read More »
- LIC जीवन लाभ प्लान 936LIC जीवन लाभ 936 की विशेषताएं, फायदे, उदाहरण, हिंदी में LIC of India ने 1st february 2020 से एक नई योजना जिसका नाम “LIC जीवन लाभ प्लान 936‘ है, यह एक व्यापक एंडॉमेंट योजना है, जो कि आर्थिक सुरक्षा सुनिश्चित करती है और आपको मन… Read More »