LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933, Benefits, Features, Parameter Review full details with Example.
LIC of India new plan launched on 1st. february 2020 which name is LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 (LIC Table no. 933) is a combination of risk cover and saving plan which is most suitable for the purpose of providing financial problems of children and family. This policy provides life cover during the policy term and Sum Assured + Bonuses on survival as maturity.
In case of death of policyholder during the policy term, LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 policy provides 10% of sum assured every year till maturity and again provides Sum Assured + Bonuses as maturity to the family.
- Annual Income in case of death of the policy holders
- Annual Income can be used as child education and family protection in case of death
- Premiums need to be paid for less number of years than Maturity year
- Ideal Plan for planning Child’s Education and Marriage
- Options to avail accidental and disability benefit rider, critical illness, and term rider.
- Settlement option available for maturity and death benefits in instalments 5, 10, and 15 years.
- Paid premiums are exempted from income tax U/Sec 80C
- Maturity amount is tax free U/Sec 10(10D)
Read This – LIC’s Best Education and Marriage plan
LIC Jeevan Lakshya 933 Plan Parameters/Eligibility
|Age of Entry||18 to 50 years|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS Only)|
|Policy Term||13 to 25 years|
|Premium Paying Term||(Policy Term – 3) years|
|Sum Assured||100000 and above (in multiples of 10000)|
|Premium Mode Rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
|High Sum assured Rebate||0% of SA on 0 to 2,00,000|
2% of SA on 2,00,000 to 4,90,000
3% of SA on 5,00,000 and above
|Loan||After 2 Years|
|Surrender||After 2 Years|
|Revival||Within 5 Years from FUP|
Rebates in LIC Jeevan Lakshya Policy 933
Rebate means discount on premium. Two rebates in this policy one is Mode Rebate and another is Sum Assured Rebate.
Mode Rebate: Rebate given based on premium payment mode chosen.
|Premium Payment Mode||Percentage(%)|
|Half yearly Mode||1%|
|Quarterly and Monthly||Nil|
High Sum Assured Rebate: High Sum assured Rebate Based on Sum assured means Policy Value.
|Basic Sum Assured (BSA)||Rebate per Rs. 1000 /- S.A.|
|Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,90,000||NIL|
|Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 4,90,000||2 % of (B.S.A)|
|Rs. 5,00,000 to and above||3 % of (B.S.A)|
Read This – LIC’s Best Share market plan
Benefits in LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933
LIC Jeevan Lakshya 933 Maturity Benefit = Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be payable as maturity amount.
LIC Jeevan Lakshya 933 policy Death Benefit
If Death Occurs during the policy term 10% of the basic sum Assured will be paid to nominee every year from the year of death till the date of maturity.
At end of policy term again maturity will be paid to Nominee Sum Assured on death (110% of sum assured) + Vested simple Reversionary Bonuses+FAB (If Any).
- Sum Assured on Death : On the death of the policyholder during the policy term, Sum Assured on death, Vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses, and Final Additional Bonus will be paid.
- Death Benefit : The Death Benefit shall not be less than 105% of the total premium paid as on death
Read also : LIC new Jeevan Anand plan 915 lifetime plan
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 Surrender, Loan and Paid-up value.
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 Surrender, Loan and Paid-up value details is given below.
Surrender period : Policy can be surrender after 2 years at least 2 full years payment of premiums.
Loan Facility : Loan facility is available under LIC Jeevan Lakshya plan 933, after at least 2 full years of premium paid.
Paid-up value : Once a LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 policy has completed minimum 2 full years and more premiums paid, and policyholder chooses to stop paying further premiums, it automatically becomes eligible for paid-up value.
Paid-up value formula
|Paid-up value = Sum Assured * Total number of premiums paid/Total number of premiums to be paid|
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 with an Example
An example of Suresh who is purchasing this Plan with following details.
|Sum Assured (Rs.)||10,00,000|
|Premium Paying Term||18 (Policy Term – 3) years|
|Yearly Premium||1st. yrs (54289),|
2nd yrs. (53120) onward
As per above example, policy holder needs to pay the premium of Rs. 54,289 1st. year and Rs. 53,120 2nd year onward every year for 18 years (Premium Paying Term) and after completion of 21 years (Policy Term). The benefits (maturity & Year-wise death claims) related to this plan is given below.
If Policy holder survives 21 years, then Maturity (Sum Assured + Bonus +FAB) will be as under.
|Age at Maturity||Total Premium Paid||Maturity Amount|
Death Claim Details
In case of unfortunate death of policyholder during policy term, this plan provides 10% of sum assured every year till maturity and again maturity amount is also payable to the nominee. To understand this benefit, let’s suppose death happens 10 year after taking this policy, age of the policy holder and year at time of death will age 39 and year 2030 respectively. 10% of sum assured will be payable from year of death till maturity and again maturity amount is also payable to the nominee. . Following table provides year-wise details.
Suppose if, unfortunate normal death of policyholder happens in year 2030 (at age 39), then by that time total premium paid will be Rs. 5,32,369 and nominee will get death benefits 10% of sum assured every year it means Rs. 1,00,000 every year till maturity and Rs. 21,29,000 maturity again. And additional benefits of Rs. 10,00,000 as accidental death claim in case of death due to accident paid to their nominee and policy will be stop.
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 year wise death benefits table
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 additional information
Revival : Policy should be revived before 5 years from last unpaid premiums.
Loan Facility : Loan facility is available under LIC Jeevan Labh plan, after at least 2 full years payment of premiums.
Riders Facility : Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider, critical illness and Term Assurance Rider is available.
Suicide Clause : If Policy Holder Committed Suicide within 12 month from date of taking the policy 80% of paid premium will be returned back. If committed suicide after 1 year. Full Sum assured + Bonus will be paid by LIC to their nominee.
Cooling off Period : Policy holder can return back policy within 15 days from date of receiving the policy.
Date Backing Facility : Available.
Proposal Form : Form No. 300 only.
LIC Others New Plans
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya 933LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933, Benefits, Features, Parameter Review full details with Example. LIC of India new plan launched on 1st. february 2020 which name is LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 (LIC Table no. 933) is a combination of risk cover and saving plan which… Read More »
- LIC Jeevan Umang 945LIC Jeevan Umang 945, Benefits, Features, parameter and Review full details. LIC Jeevan Umang 945, Benefits, Features, parameter and Review. LIC of India new plan launched on 1st. February, 2020 which name is LIC Jeevan Umang 945 (LIC Table no. 945) is a non-linked, with-profits… Read More »
- LIC जीवन लाभ प्लान 936LIC जीवन लाभ 936 की विशेषताएं, फायदे, उदाहरण, हिंदी में LIC of India ने 1st february 2020 से एक नई योजना जिसका नाम “LIC जीवन लाभ प्लान 936‘ है, यह एक व्यापक एंडॉमेंट योजना है, जो कि आर्थिक सुरक्षा सुनिश्चित करती है और आपको मन… Read More »
- LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan 915LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan 915 – LIC न्यू जीवन आनंद प्लान 915, लाभ, मापदंड, उदाहरण हिंदी में LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan 915 in Hindi : LIC of India ने 1, फ़रवरी 2020 से LIC New Jeevan Anand 915 (LIC न्यू जीवन आनंद प्लान… Read More »
अधिक जानकारी के लिए कृपया संपर्क करें:
बास्पा नंद पंचोली
संपर्क सूत्र-: 9891009400
कार्यालय का पता:-
25, केजी, मार्ग, जीवन प्रकाश भवन
भारत का एलआईसी, शाखा इकाई 117 तीसरा तल,
सी.पी. नई दिल्ली -110001
I hope “LIC Jeevan Lakshya New Plan 933” के बारे में ये जानकारी अच्छी लगी होगी, अगर हाँ तो इसे अपने सभी Friends के साथ Social media पर Share जरुर करें ताकी आपकी मदद से दुसरे लोग भी इस योजना की जानकारी को पढ़ सकें, और वो इसका लाभ ले सके, कोई ऐसी जानकारी रह गयी हो और आप जानना चाहते हो तो आपके सुझाव व प्रस्ताव स्वीकार्य हैं और नीचे दिए गए comment box में टिप्पणी भी अवश्य दें! धन्यवाद…….