LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan 837
LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan (lic table no 837) is a high risk cover Endowment Plan introduced by LIC of India. LIC Jeevan Shikhar plan is a traditional, with Profit, Saving cum Protection Single Premium Endowment Assurance plan.
The Insured can avail a Death Benefit of ‘Sum Assured equal to 10 times‘ the Tabular Single Premium, which is payable after the commencement of the risk.This plan is opened for Limited Period of 120 days only till 31st march 2016.
- High Risk Cover in case of death of policy holder
- Option to select Maturity Sum Assured (MSA)
- Guaranteed Return (MSA) + Loyalty addition (if any) on maturity
- Any time surrender option & higher surrender value
- Premium paid is eligible for rebate under 80-(C)
- Maturity amount will be tax free under 10(10D)
|Entry Age:||· Min.: 6 years (completed).
· Max.: 45 years (nearer birthday).
|Minimum Maturity Sum Assured:||· Rs. 100,000/-.|
|Maximum Maturity Sum Assured:||· No Limit.|
|Policy term:||· 15 years.|
|Premium Payment Mode:||· Single Premium only.|
|Maturity Sum Assured:||· Multiple of Rs. 20,000/-.|
|Documents required for a new policy:||Application form/Proposal form along with a photo. |
Medical reports (if required).
LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan Benefits
On survival of the Life Assured to the end of policy term,
Maturity benefit (Benefits payable on maturity) = Maturity Sum Assured + Loyalty Additions if any.
Two types of Death Benefits are covered in this New Jeevan Shikhar 837 Plan.
On Death during the first 5 years of the policy
- Before the date of Commencement of Risk: Single Premium without interest would be refunded to the nominee in the case of Life Assured expire before the date of commencement of the risk.
- After the date of Commencement of Risk: A Death Benefit of Sum Assured equal to 10 times the Single Premium is payable in a case of Life Assured expire after the date of commencement of the risk.
On Death after first 5 years of the Policy but before the Maturity Date
Sum Assured equal to 10 times the Single Premium along with Loyalty Additions( if any), is payable to the nominee in a case of the Life assured expires after first five years of the policy.
Policy holder will be eligible for Loyalty Addition. The Loyalty Addition, if any, will be payable on death or surrender. It is provided the policy has continue for at least five policy years or on policyholder surviving till the maturity.
Jeevan Shikhar Lic Plan Policy Rebates
The rebates for the basic Lic Jeevan Shikhar Plan are given below.
- High Maturity Sum Assured Rebate.
High Basic Sum Assured Rebate
|Maturity Sum assured||Reduction in Tabular Premium as per Rs.1000 M.S.A|
|Below Rs. 2,00,000/-||NIL.|
|Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 4,80,000/-||Rs. 15.00/-|
|Rs. 5,00,000/- to Rs. 9,80,000/-||Rs. 20.00/-|
|Rs. 10,00,000/- and above||Rs. 25.00/-|
Jeevan Shikhar Plan with an Example
Suppose SUNIL is purchasing Jeevan Shikhar Plan with following details.
Maturity Sum Assured: Rs. 5,00,000
Policy Term: 15 Years
Policy Purchase Year: 2016
Age: 25 Years.
As per above details, Single Premium: will be Rs. 2, 04,659 (with Service tax)
and maturity will be =600000/-
Year-wise Death Claims
|Year||Age||Risk Cover Normal||Premium||Tax Saved||Net Premium||Amount Received|
Additional Information of LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan
Loan facility is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 3 month subject to the policy conditions.
LIC of India Jeevan Shikhar policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term. The surrender options are given below.
- Guaranteed surrender value.
- Special surrender value.
Date of Vesting
It is applicable only if the age of the Assured is below 18 years on the date of commencement of the policy.
Free Look Period
If the Insured person is not satisfied with the terms and conditions in the policy, he will be provided with a free look period of 15 days. The Policyholder have to state the reasons and should submit the policy to the LIC of India with the given free look period.
If the policy holder commits suicide before 1 years from the date of commencement of risk,nominee would be returned with 90% of premiums paid excluding any taxes and extra premium, if any.
Income Tax Benefit – Income Tax Benefits available on Paid Life Insurance Premium U/Sec 80C and Maturity Benefit will also be tax free under section 10(10)D
Services that I offer
- New LIC Policy Quotes and Completion
- Complete guidance
- Doorstep Premium Collection Service
- Personalized Policy Recommendations
- Renewal / Revival of Lapsed Policies
- Human Life Value Calculation
- Life Time Services
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT -:
BASPA NAND PANCHOLI
Office Address:-25,KG,Marg,Jeevan Prakash Building.
LIC of India,Branch Unit-117.
3rd floor,C.P. New Delhi-110001.
SINGLE PREMIUM PLAN