LIC New Jeevan Amar 955: Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Maturity full details.
LIC New Jeevan Amar 955 – is a new term plan by LIC OF INDIA. LIC New Jeevan Amar Plan 955 is a non-linked, non-participating, term insurance plan. LIC of India has launched this scheme on 23 November 2022. This is a LIC offline term insurance plan. This plan can only be bought from LIC agent.
This scheme has been brought by making some changes in LIC’s old plan Jeevan Amar Plan 855 and LIC Jeevan Amar Plan 855 has now been discontinued. The UIN number of LIC Jeevan Amar Plan 955 means Unique Identification Number (UIN) is 512N350N01.
Key features of LIC New Jeevan Amar 955
Flexibility to choose from two benefit options: Level Sum Assured and
Increasing Sum Assured.
- Choose from Single Premium, Regular Premium and Limited Premium Payment Choose the Policy Term/Premium Paying Term
- Opt for payment of benefit in installments.
- Special rates for women.
- Benefit of attractive High Sum Assured Rebate.
- categories of premium rates namely
- (1) Non-Smoker rates and
- (2) Smoker rates.
- Option to choose accidental benefits by opting for Accident Benefit Rider on payment of additional premium for the rider benefit.
Benefits payable under an in-force policy shall be as under:
Death benefit payable on death of the Life Assured during the policy
term after the date of commencement of risk but before the date of
provided the policy is in force and claim is admissible shall
be “Sum Assured on Death”.
For Regular premium and Limited premium payment policy, “Sum
Assured on Death” is defined as the highest of:
• 7 times of Annualized Premium; or
• 105% of “Total Premiums Paid” up to the date of death; or
• Absolute amount assured to be paid on death.
For Single premium policy, “Sum Assured on Death” is defined as the higher of:
• 125% of Single Premium.
• Absolute amount assured to be paid on death. Where,
“Annualized Premium” shall be the premium payable in a year chosen by the
policyholder, excluding the taxes, rider premiums, underwriting extra premiums
and loading for modal premiums, if any, and
“Total Premiums Paid” means total of all the premiums received, excluding any
extra premium, any rider premium and taxes.
iii. Absolute amount assured to be paid on death shall depend on Death Benefit
Option chosen at the time of taking this policy and is as under:
Level Sum Assured
The absolute sum assured to be paid on death will be equal to the amount of the Basic Sum Assured, which is going to remain the same during the policy term.
Increasing Sum Assured
Under this option, the absolute sum assured to be paid on death will be equal to the Basic Sum Assured till the completion of fifth year. After that, the basic sum assured increases by 10% each year from the 6th year till the 15th year, till it gets double of the basic sum assured.
The increase in amount assured will continue till the end of the policy year or till the 15th year or till death, whichever is earlier. From the 16th policy year, the absolute sum assured will remain constant till the end of the policy term, i.e. Twice the Basic sum assured.
Also read this » LIC life time plan with maturity
On survival of the life assured to the end of the policy term, no maturity
benefit is payable.
Eligibility Conditions and Other Restrictions:
|Age at Entry||18 years (Last Birthday)||65 years (Last Birthday)|
|Maturity Age||28 years (Last Birthday)||80 years (Last Birthday)|
|Policy Term||10 years||40 years|
|Basic Sum Assured||Rs. 25 Lakhs||No Limit|
|Premium Payment Options||Regular Premium : Same as policy term|
Limited Premium : Policy Term – 5 (For policy term 10 to 4 years)
Limited Premium : Policy Term – 10 (For policy term 15 to 40 years)
Single Premium : Single Payment
|Minimum Premium||Regular Premium – Rs. 3,000/-|
Single Premium – Rs. 30,000/-
Also read this » LIC best money back plan
Other Features of LIC New Jeevan Amar Policy
Tax Benefits – This plan will have benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D).
Surrender Value – No surrender value available under regular and limited pay option but you will get it in single pay and limited pay option.
Free look Period – if the policyholder is not convinced with the terms and conditions of the policy, s/he can cancel the policy within 15 days from the receipt of the policy document.
- LIC जीवन आजाद प्लान 868LIC जीवन आजाद प्लान 868 की विशेषताएं, फायदे, उदाहरण, हिंदी में LIC of India ने 19th जनवरी 2023 से एक नई योजना जिसका नाम “LIC जीवन आजाद प्लान 868‘ है, इस योजना की तालिका का नंबर 868 है। यह एक नॉन लिंक, नॉन पार्टिसिपेटिंग इंडीविजुअल सेविंग लाइफ इन्श्योरेन्स प्लान है। यानी की इस प्लान में मिलने… Read More »
- LIC Jeevan Azad Plan 868LIC Jeevan Azad Plan 868, Benefits, Features, parameter and Review LIC of India new plan launched on 19th January 2023 which name is LIC Jeevan Azad Plan 868 (LIC Table no. 868) is a traditional plan which means not related to market. Jeevan Azad Plan 868 is a combination of insurance and savings. LIC’s Jeevan… Read More »
- LIC New Jeevan Amar 955LIC New Jeevan Amar 955: Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Maturity full details. LIC New Jeevan Amar 955 – is a new term plan by LIC OF INDIA. LIC New Jeevan Amar Plan 955 is a non-linked, non-participating, term insurance plan. LIC of India has launched this scheme on 23 November 2022. This is a LIC offline… Read More »
- LIC जीवन अमर 955LIC जीवन अमर 955, विवरण, पात्रता, विशेषताएं और हिंदी में समीक्षाएं LIC जीवन अमर 955 – LIC OF INDIA द्वारा एक नई टर्म योजना है। LIC जीवन अमर योजना 955 एक नॉन-लिंक्ड, नॉन-पार्टिसिपेटिंग, टर्म इंश्योरेंस प्लान है। LIC OF INDIA ने इस योजना को 23, November 2022 को launch किया है। यह एक LIC offline… Read More »
- LIC Dhan Varsha Plan 866LIC LIC Dhan Varsha Plan 866 Details, Example, Features and Benefits with Example LIC of India new plan launched on 17th. October 2022 which name is LIC Dhan Varsha Plan (Table No 866) is a Guaranteed returns an endowment insurance policy with savings where the single premium paid once at the start of the policy.… Read More »